From the book, “Just Write One Thing Today; 365 Creative Prompts to Inspire You Every Day” by John Gillard
The Weird and the Wonderful
Below are some weird and wonderful book titles. Using these as inspiration, write down three potential titles for short stories, novels, poems, or whatever it is you may want to write.
- How to Disappear Completely and Never Be Found, by Doug Richmond
- How to Avoid Huge Ships, by Captain John W.
- Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America by Julian Montague
Three Potential Titles:
- The Answer Can Be Found Coming Out the End of a Cow, by Farmer Ben Flynn
- How to Enter Another Realm With Soup and Fog, by Dr. Whose
- Why All Spaghetti Should Be Green, by Chef Boyrd